Exemptions for High Achievers
Exemptions from examinations are available for bright and intelligent minds.
The application for exemption is approved by the Directorate of Examinations after scrutiny on the basis of pre-defined criteria.
The exemptions on the basis of academic qualification are available to the following categories:
- Four year degree from Specified Degree Awarding Institute (SDAI)
- Four year degree from universities other than SDAI
- Two year degree from universities other than SDAI
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- A Levels
A summary of exemptions is as follows:
Note: SDAIs are degree awarding institutes recognized by the Institute on the basis of a pre-defined criteria and evaluation by the Institute. The degree courses of SDAIs are designed in close coordination with the Institute.
Exemptions for Professionals of Other Accountancy Bodies
The Institute recognizes the quality and relevance of course contents and level of professional development that members of other accountancy bodies achieve during their career path. Accordingly, it offers the exemptions from various examinations to the members and affiliates of the following accountancy bodies:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) of UK
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) of UK
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)
- Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA)
A Summary of exemptions is as follows:
* the exemption from CAF-6 Principles of Taxation shall be granted to candidates who have passed F6 Taxation - Pakistan variant and exemption from CAF-9 Audit and Assurance shall be granted to candidates who have passed P7 Advanced Auditing.